The AIAS is excited to announce the second year of its fall research symposia, now titled CRIT Live. CRIT Live aims to accomplish two goals:
- Provide a platform for AIAS members to present research projects to their peers
- Train AIAS members in best practices related to funding, conducting, and presenting research
This year’s series will be held from 9am to 6pm on Saturday, October 14th, 2017 at four locations around the country:
- Northeast Quad: Cornell University (Ithaca, NY)
- South Quad: Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta, GA)
- Midwest Quad: University of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH)
- West Quad: University of Arizona (Tucson, AZ)
Each program will consist of two professional keynotes, a research tutorial workshop, and a series of presentations, pecha kucha segments, and panels exhibiting student research projects. A social event will be planned for Saturday evening by the local host chapter. Sunday will feature an optional campus tour for those interested. Registration will launch later this summer at a fee of $25 for AIAS members and $75 for non-members.
The deadline to register for CRIT Live is September 22, 2017.
Can’t attend and need a refund? Please see our cancellation policy.