It’s time to show us what your chapter is all about! Roll call is a highlight of all our national AIAS events and even when we’re in person, we have a ton of hilarious, heartwarming, or downright philosophical videos! Whether it’s your school chant, someone waving hello, or an introduction to your board, we wanna see what makes your chapter unique! Talk to your chapter president to coordinate what your video will be. If you happen to be the only member from your chapter attending, you can still send us something to include in the Roll Call slideshow.
We’re excited to show the whole Grassroots 2021 audience your chapter’s roll call video, but if videos aren’t your forte, a fun photoshop photo, meme, or gif works too. There are a lot of easy-to-use online gif makers out there. No matter what your chapter decides to do, make sure to have fun and follow the rules!
• The video should be no longer than 60 seconds.
• Name your image or video file with the following format: QUAD_SCHOOL_Roll Call
○ MWQ_Kansas State_Roll Call.mp4
○ NEQ_Boston Architectural College_Roll Call.png
○ SQ_Tuskegee_Roll Call.jpeg
○ WQ_Cal Poly Pomona_Roll Call.mov
○ INT_Universidad de Monterrey_Roll Call.gif
• You need to email your image or video file to firstname.lastname@example.org from your official @aias.org chapter email.
• Make sure the subject line is Grassroots 2021 Roll Call Submission
• If your file is too large and gets uploaded to google drive, be sure to change the sharing settings so we can download it!
• The deadline to submit: Friday, July 9th, 2021 at 11:59 pm Hawaii Time. We need time to assemble the roll call videos – please be respectful of this.
• Keep things PG-13 (We might want to upload the roll videos to Youtube)
ROLL CALL SCHEDULE
Hang tight, we’re still working on this, but it shouldn’t matter anyway since we love watching ALL of the roll call videos!
Check out some of our previous roll calls from FORUM Chicago!
If you have any questions about how roll call is going to work, please email email@example.com. Now go make some awesome roll calls!