Didn’t attend FORUM? Or maybe you attended, but didn’t get a chance to check out the research projects from fellow AIAS members? Below are the direct links to the research presentations which were displayed in the Student Lounge throughout the conference.
Feel free to download a PDF copy of each. If you have questions/comments on any of the work, use the Google Form below.
Interested in sharing your research work at a future conference? Reach out to Jody Allen, Director of Programs and Education at email@example.com.
- The Sustainable Single-Family House: Bridging the Gap of Existing Single-Family Housing and the New Standard of Sustainability by Isabella Hartsig
- Building Tomorrow: A Comprehensive Guide to Flood-Resilient Housing in Malaysia by Sharika Tasnim
- Indoor Air Quality and Comfort in Native American Shelters by Keene State (Paul Fowler; Fernando Del Ama Gonzalo; Anthony DiVito; Abigail Carlson; Zachary Lizotte)
- Olympic Leverage: Solving Detroit’s Challenges through the Olympics by Brian Hamel
- The ‘Unsolvable Myth’ of the Affordable Housing Problem: A Study on the Trajectory of Public and Social Housing Projects Throughout History, and an Analysis of the Problems “Solvability” by Nicholas Clark