AIAS Collegiate Associate
Build awareness for your graduate and other educational programs to thousands of architecture and design students with the AIAS Collegiate Associate program, offering year-round promotional opportunities for your school.
For questions please email Kimberly Tuttle Director of Partnerships & Events at email@example.com or call 202-808-0036.
Here you will find all of the benefits, due dates, shipping, and size requirements for all of the pieces to a Collegiate Associate program.
- Renew your Collegiate Associate program. Renew below.
- Update your school logo, text (35-40 words max), and URL for the Collegiate Associate page
- Update your school advertisement on the AIAS homepage. View requirements.
- Add your school to the AIAS College Guide in CRIT Journal. Fill out/update your profile.
- Reserve your table at the College + Career Expo at AIAS FORUM.
- Register your Faculty Advisor to attend AIAS FORUM. Faculty Advisors receive free registration (FRMADVISE).
— Please Note: This is NOT the general membership registration and is only valid for collegiate advisors, faculty, and administration (not students).
- Schedule your InStudio Feature.
- Schedule your email blast to all Chapter Presidents.
- Submit your logo for the FORUM Program. Deadline is November 15.
- Ship all bag inserts (approx. 650-700) for FORUM registration bags to conference location (coming soon).
- Attend AIAS FORUM.
- Schedule your InStudio Feature if you have yet to do so.
- Schedule your email blast to all Chapter Presidents if you have yet to do so.
- Send a Faculty Advisor to an AIAS Quad Conference. Faculty Advisors receive free registration.
- Register your Faculty Advisor for AIAS Grassroots Leadership Conference. Faculty Advisors receive free registration.
- Send all conference advertising by June 1.
- Ship all bag inserts to the AIAS National Office by July 1.
Attn: Kimberly Tuttle
1735 New York Ave NW
Washington, DC 20006
- Attend the AIAS Grassroots Leadership Conference