One of the many great things that happen at FORUM is the coming together of the various chapters and with that each individual chapters’ unique swag. This year, we’re excited to offer the option to sell your items at STORUM, the official FORUM store. Selling your chapter’s swag at STORUM is a great way to fundraise for your chapter!
This year, STORUM will be run differently than in previous years. AIAS National will providing a location onsite at the Fairmont Royal York for chapter’s to sell their swag, but each chapter will be managing the selling of their own swag and need to have a representative to be present at STORUM. We recommend you do the following in preparation:
- Assign an individual(s) from your chapter to be available to staff STORUM at the following times:
- Dec 29 – 11am-2pm & 3:45pm – 4:30pm
- Dec 30 – 3:45pm – 4:30pm
- Dec 31 – 3:45pm – 4:30pm
- Jan 1 – 3:45pm – 4:30pm
- Create a Square account for your chapter. This will allow your chapter to accept credit/debit payments onsite. Please be aware that you will need to purchase a Square Magstripe Reader and have access to a phone or iPad.
- Bring change in the event that individuals decide to pay with cash.
- Please fill out the form below:
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Ashley Ash at firstname.lastname@example.org.